Bonnier ersätter redigerare med AI till lokaltidningar

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Macatonia:

Hur beskattar du AI som används från andra länder? Use brain

Hur beskattar du arbete som sker i andra länder? Use brain!

Visa signatur

|Ryzen 5800x3d|RX 7900XTX Hellhound|Asus Prime X370 Pro|32GiB Corsair 2400MHz CL16 Vengeance|Corsair HX1000i|Fractal Define R5|LG 45GR95QE|Corsair K100|Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro|Ubuntu 24.04|

Permalänk
Avstängd
Skrivet av NidoKing:

Jag har för många år sedan sagt upp allt som kommer från Bonnierskoncernen.

Gjorde misstaget att falla för en tre-nummers prenumeration och blev sedan förföljd i ett år.
Det gör jag inte om.

Fyfan asså.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av mar3ld:

All sån skit (ML) undviker jag att läsa. Om SweC börjar med sådant så håll det så hemligt som möjligt. Den dag jag skulle få reda på att SweC skriver med hjälp av ML så slutar jag läsa även här.

Denna inlägg kan vara AI generad.
Jag kan använda AI ibland för översättning av text eller för korrekturläsning/formulering. Är väl inget fel med det? Bojkottar du även foruminlägg som kan vara AI genererade?
Denna inlägg kan vara AI generad.

Skrivet av pine-orange:

Sweclockers skriver sina artiklar för hand, de vet vad som krävs för att göra autentiska artiklar som uppskattas av den kräsna publiken.

Alla phuns/sarkasmen som finns i artiklarna osar mänsklig interaktion.

Visa signatur

thank you, come again

Permalänk
Skrivet av Dem8n:

Kommer tyvärr gå fortare och fortare att ersätta människor på många arbetsplatser, just nu är det bara sporadiskt några här och några där.
Om inte allt för lång tid så kommer vi få läsa om hundratals och tusentals som ersätts i ett svep.

Det AI verkar ha svårast för är att rita, det blir oftast katastrofalt dåligt när den ska rita något utifrån en beskrivning.

Matematiker och programmerare hänger väldigt löst, personer som arbetar med juridisk rådgivning kommer försvinna väldigt snart, ekonomisk förvaltning hänger jäkligt löst, de har några år på sig att komma på nya sätt att tjäna sina kunder.
Ordförande i alla dess former kommer vara väldigt lätt att ersätta med en AI.
Administratörer kan säga hejdå till sin arbetsplats inom några år.

Det finns hur mycket som helst tyvärr, vi har öppnat pandoras ask och nu väntar många år av kaos innan nya tankesätt och reformer skapar det nya samhället vi kommer att leva i.

Är det dags att införa medborgarlön och 3 dagars arbetsvecka?

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Angelkiller:

Om AI tar allas jobb så behövs inte 3 dagars veckan ;). Som sagt, inför skatt på automatisering så kan vi sedan leva som de fria människorna gjorde i Rom när slavarna gjorde allt arbete.

Visa signatur

|Ryzen 5800x3d|RX 7900XTX Hellhound|Asus Prime X370 Pro|32GiB Corsair 2400MHz CL16 Vengeance|Corsair HX1000i|Fractal Define R5|LG 45GR95QE|Corsair K100|Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro|Ubuntu 24.04|

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av LessHack:

Bra frågor, beror väll på vad man använder, själv har jag prowritingaids inbyggda ai, då jag köpte deras lifetime memebrship på en black friday rea. Den är bra pådet jag gillar, men finns ju andra AI som kan andra saker bättre förstås, men jag utgår från vad den kan.

"Det här stycket är mycket repetition av stycke X, behövs det ens?"
- Ja sånt kan den kolla, ibland fixar det den själv i rättningen, men finns också en separat funktion att analysera sånt och lätt hitta sånt.

"Varför har du valt att ha med den här informationen?"
- Det kan den ej, där får man vara uppmärksam själv dock väljer man att den ska göra längre styken brukar den ta bort saker den tycker är överflödigt, men ingen foksuerad funktion för det.

"Den här informationen är intressant, men är lite lösryckt, så här skulle du kunna integrera den bättre."
- Exemple på att bygga om texter och formullera det bättre är den bra på.

"Jag förstår inte de här meningarna, du har glömt att definiera dessa begrepp." och dylikt.
- Det kan den ej, men du får lätt syn på det om den inte förstår vad du skrev kommer den inte rätta bra heller...

"Eller i mer skönlitterära texter, att t.ex. ge feedback på icke standardiserade metaforer, kommentera tempot i texten, eller ge feedback på en twist."
- Enda tipset på ide delen av skrivandet är att den kan skapa text från punkt meningar eller fortsätta på det du skrev för att bolla ider, bing co pilot är bättre om man vill få stöd av att komma på kreativa ider, dock den gör allt väldigt barnvänligt, men den kan man fixa efter.

Programmet har dock en "Critique Report" såg jag nu som gör det mesta du frågar om i enkla drag, dock de är mer tips på vad du ska fixa, inte något den gör.
💪Strengths
🌟Plot/Story
🦸Characters
🌪️Tension
👁️Point of View
🏞️Setting
🗣️Style/Voice
🧩Clarity/Cohesion
🔄Potential Improvements
🏁Conclusion
Kan den analysera åt dig.
Samt även saker som "Style, Structure, Length, transitions, repeats, echoes, overused, grammar, style, summery" kan den analysera. Dock ser jag aldrig de som en nödvändiga bas funktionerna är bra nog, för det jag använder den till.

Lite exemple från en kort text jag slängde in:

——Orginal

Once upon a time in a distant pond live, Sir Duke Duckling, an elegant solider of the Knights of Breadcrumbia. Ever since the fall of the Dark Swan, life has grown peaceful and calm in this long forgotten land. However, it wasn’t going to be that for long as when the night drew near and Duke made himself ready to go home. Thunder! Struck the castle balcony with a lard zapping noise that shock the Duke to his core. He ran outside to see what might have happened, but it was to late, something feel down in front of him with a thud. It was the princess Quacstasia, her dress was smoldered and all the playful lights in her eyes had been short-circuited by the lighting.

——Kvalite/Still (Hela texten)

Once upon a time in a distant pond, where the air was filled with the sweet scent of lily pads and the soft murmur of flowing water, lived Sir Duke Duckling. He was an elegant and gallant soldier of the Knights of Breadcrumbia. In this forgotten land, peace and tranquility reigned after the fall of the Dark Swan.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden glow upon the pond, Duke prepared to return home. Suddenly, a deafening noise, like the crack of lightning meeting a vat of lard, reverberated through the castle balcony. Startled to his very feathers, Duke dashed outside, his heart pounding in his chest.

There, in front of him, lay Princess Quacstasia, her once vibrant dress now smoldering and singed. The playful lights that once danced in her eyes had been extinguished by the force of the lightning strike.

——--Expandera (fortsätt, bara ai)

Duke Duckling’s heart raced as he knelt down beside Princess Quacstasia, his feathers ruffled with concern. The air smelled of burnt fabric and electricity, and he could see the singed marks on her once beautiful dress. Panic surged through him as he gently cradled her in his wings, assessing her injuries. The princess lay unconscious, her usually vibrant eyes now dull and lifeless. Duke’s mind raced with questions. What had caused this sudden explosion? Was it an accident or something more sinister? Determined to find answers and save the princess, Duke summoned his fellow knights and together they carried Quacstasia back to the safety of the castle. The once peaceful land of Breadcrumbia was now shrouded in a new mystery, and Sir Duke Duckling was ready to unravel it and protect his kingdom once again.

——Stavning (Hela texten)

Once upon a time, in a distant pond, lived Sir Duke Duckling, an elegant soldier of the Knights of Breadcrumbia. Ever since the fall of the Dark Swan, life had become peaceful and calm in this long-forgotten land. However, this tranquility was not meant to last. As the night approached and Duke prepared to return home, a loud, thunderous noise struck the castle balcony, startling him to his core. He hurried outside to investigate, but it was too late. Something had fallen right in front of him with a heavy thud. It was Princess Quacstasia, her dress smoldering and the playful lights in her eyes extinguished by the lightning.

—Första person (Hela texten)

Once upon a time in a distant pond, I, Sir Duke Duckling, lived as an elegant soldier of the Knights of Breadcrumbia. Since the fall of the Dark Swan, life has grown peaceful and calm in this long forgotten land. However, it wasn’t going to stay that way for long. As night fell and I prepared to go home, a loud, jolting noise struck the castle balcony, shaking me to my core. I rushed outside to investigate, but it was too late. Something had fallen in front of me with a thud. It was Princess Quacstasia, her dress smoldered and the playful lights in her eyes extinguished by the lightning.

— Fix av enskillda meningar

“Thunder, struck the castle balcony with a lard zapping noise that shock the Duke to his core.“

The thunderous sound struck the castle balcony with a loud, electrifying crack that sent shivers down the Duke’s spine.

With a resounding clap, the thunder struck the castle balcony, its powerful sound reverberating through the Duke’s entire being.

The Duke was taken aback as thunder struck the castle balcony, producing a resounding zapping noise that resonated with such intensity that it shook him to his very core.

... Så ja det var lite exemple de har en freeversion med där jag tror man kan testa en del av funktionerna.

Litet analys exemple:

Critique Report
Disclaimer This critique has been generated by an AI model that has been guided by a human editor. The content is not intended as a replacement for a human beta reader or editor. It may contain errors or inaccuracies. ProWritingAid is not responsible for any harm that may result from the use of the content. If you find any content that is offensive or discriminatory, please report it to us.

Usage 2/3 critiques used today.

💪Strengths
The opening sentence grabs the reader's attention with the introduction of Sir Duke Duckling and the Knights of Breadcrumbia.
The use of descriptive language to depict the smoldered dress and the short-circuited lights in the princess's eyes creates vivid imagery.

🌟Plot/Story
The storyline follows Sir Duke Duckling as he encounters a thunderous noise and discovers Princess Quacstasia in a distressed state. The narrative arc is clear, with the introduction of a peaceful land disrupted by an unexpected event. The events are logically connected, leading the reader to wonder what caused the princess's condition. The pacing is effective in building tension and intrigue.

🦸Characters
The characterization of Sir Duke Duckling and Princess Quacstasia is limited in this section. However, their roles as knight and princess are established, and the reader can infer their importance to the story. Further development of their motivations and emotional complexity would enhance their believability.

🌪️Tension
The source of tension in this scene is the sudden and mysterious event that befalls Princess Quacstasia. The lightning strike and the princess's condition create a sense of urgency and concern. The effectiveness of the tension is adequate, but further exploration of the consequences and implications of this event would heighten its impact.

👁️Point of View
The point of view appears to be third-person limited, focusing on Sir Duke Duckling's perspective. This allows the reader to experience the events through the eyes of the main character, creating a sense of immediacy and connection.

🏞️Setting
The setting is established as a distant pond and a castle balcony. While the description of the setting is limited, it serves its purpose in grounding the reader in the location where the events unfold. Further development of the setting would enrich the story and enhance the reader's immersion.

🗣️Style/Voice
The writer's style and voice are engaging, creating a sense of intrigue and curiosity. The use of descriptive language adds depth to the narrative and helps bring the story to life. However, there are areas where the writing could benefit from further refinement to maintain consistency and cohesion.

🧩Clarity/Cohesion
The writing is generally clear and ideas are logically connected. However, there are some areas where sentence structure and transitions could be improved to enhance the flow of the narrative.

🎨Description
The use of descriptive language is a strength of this piece. Vivid details are provided, such as the smoldered dress and the short-circuited lights, which engage the reader's senses and create a visual image of the scene.

💬Dialogue
No dialogue is present in this section.

😌Mood
The mood is one of mystery and concern, as the peacefulness of the land is disrupted by the thunderous event and the princess's condition. There are no unintentional shifts in mood, but the author could further enhance the portrayal of the mood by exploring the emotional impact on the characters and the potential consequences of the situation.

⏳Pacing
The pacing is effective in this section, as the sudden event and its aftermath create a sense of urgency and keep the reader engaged. There is no excessive backstory, and the focus remains on the immediate situation.

🔄Potential Improvements
Develop the characters further by providing more depth, motivations, and emotional complexity.
Expand on the consequences and implications of the thunderous event to heighten its impact.
Provide additional descriptive details to further enrich the setting and enhance reader immersion.
Refine sentence structure and transitions for improved clarity and flow.
Explore the emotional impact on the characters and potential consequences to enhance the portrayal of the mood.
🏁Conclusion
Overall, this piece of writing shows promise with its engaging opening, descriptive language, and effective pacing. There is room for improvement in character development, setting, clarity, and cohesion. By addressing these areas and further refining the writing style, the author can create a compelling and immersive narrative. Keep up the good work!

--------------

Faktiskt riktigt användbart! Coolt.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Angelkiller:

Medborgarlön kommer nog bli aktuellt, men innan dess har vi nog många som kommer hamna i kläm först innan det blir bra.

Permalänk
Medlem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpyqOFiu65Y&t=3s

This AI Just Changed Coding Forever - Devin by Cognition AI

Visa signatur

Chassis: Fractal Design Define R4 CPU-cooling: NH-D14 with Arctic MX-6 paste CPU: Ryzen 5 3600XT MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite MEMORY: 2x KF3600C16D4/16GX
GFX: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC 12GB
PSU: Seasonic Focus GX 750W
HDD: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB
MONITOR: Acer predator XB273U

Permalänk

Bort med allt presstöd. Helt sjukt att vi ger pengar till gammelmedia fortfarande.

Permalänk
Medlem
Skrivet av Whitepilledoomer:

Bort med allt presstöd. Helt sjukt att vi ger pengar till gammelmedia fortfarande.

Utan granskande och grävande journalistik så är det plötsligt bara rika som har råd med större tidningar och media. Då blir det som USA och vi vet hur rutten deras journalistik är.

Visa signatur

På Internet sedan 1997.

Permalänk
Skrivet av Sarato:

Utan granskande och grävande journalistik så är det plötsligt bara rika som har råd med större tidningar och media. Då blir det som USA och vi vet hur rutten deras journalistik är.

Presstödet är inget som ges till granskare och grävare. Det är ett förlegat system och dessa pengar kan användas till annat. Granskare och grävare finns överallt. Tyvärr måste du tillhöra en klick folk för att få stöd. Du ser ju i denna artikel vi kommenterar under att det inte alls går till några granskare och grävare. Man skulle kunna automatisera det mesta dagens tidningsjournalister gör.